A very simple explanation: you're eating more calories than you're burning. This can have multiple reasons:
- You don't know how much energy you're burning each day
- You're underestimating how many calories some foods have
- Bad habits sneak in (constant snacking, unhealthy food)
Be honest! In 99% of cases, it's not the thyroid gland or other disease that is the cause of weight gain. From a purely scientific point of view, you cannot gain weight if you consume less energy than you consume. There are 2 options:
- You can do more exercise (the harder choice) or...
- analyze your eating habits thoroughly (much easier and more effective) and orient yourself to the Gymondo nutrition plan
The experts are at your disposal with help and advice at any time and will gladly help you to uncover possible mistakes.