Here are some possible causes:
Checked your login data?
Have you used the correct login data? If you do not remember your personal password, just click on "Password forgotten."
Do you have cookies enabled?
Open your browser and follow these steps:
1. File --> Settings --> Privacy.
2. Here you will see "Firefox will:" Select "remember history."
3. To apply the changes to your settings, close your Firefox browser and restart it.
1. At the top right, click More Settings (three dots) --> Advanced --> Privacy and security.
2. Select the "Content Settings" tab and mark the option "Allow local data storage" in "Cookie Settings."
3. To apply the changes to your settings, close your Chrome browser and restart it.
- Internet Explorer:
1. Tools --> Internet Options --> Privacy.
2. Drag the slider up and down to see the different levels of security settings. Move to at least the medium-level.
3. To apply the changes to your settings, close Internet Explorer and restart it.
1. Preferences --> Security.
2. Click on "Accept cookies" and "Only on websites I visit."
3. To apply the changes to your settings, close your Safari browser and restart it.