If you have subscribed via the Apple App Store, you can quickly and easily cancel it in your Apple account (on your iPhone or iPad).
Canceling your Gymondo subscription on your iPhone/iPad
- Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store.
- At the top of the screen, tap your Apple ID, then tap Show Apple ID. You may then be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap on it.
- Tap on the Gymondo subscription
Note: If you are charged for the subscription but you can't find it in your subscription list, someone other than Apple may be billing you.
- Tap on "Cancel subscription" to end the subscription. When you cancel your subscription, it will end at the end of the current billing cycle.
More information can be found in this Apple support article. We do hope you will come back soon and train with us again!
Please click here if you subscribed directly via the Gymondo website.